- memorization of preferences entered;
- information, such as username and password, to be entered only once during the visit;
- analysis of the services and content of the site opened by the user in order to optimise user experience and services offered.
Types of Cookies used
The following Cookies are used by the site depending on user purpose:
Technical cookies allow certain sectors of the site to work correctly. There are two categories, ‘persistent’ and ‘session’ cookies:
- persistent cookies: on closing the browser, the cookies are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set expiry date;
- session cookies: cookies are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies are always sent on by our domain and are necessary in order to view the site correctly. Depending on the technical services offered, said cookies shall always be used and sent on, unless the user changes his/her browser settings, and in so doing prevents visualisation of the website pages.
Analytical cookies are used to memorise information regarding website use. The site will use this information as part of an anonymous statistical analysis aimed at improving website use and making its content more interesting and aligned with user requirements. Analytical cookies collect data, in anonymous form, regarding the activity of the user and how he/she arrived at the site. Analytical cookies are sent on by the site itself or by third-party domains.
Cookies analyzing third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information, on an anonymous basis, on the use of the site by third parties. This includes: pages visited, duration of stay, origins of traffic, geographic origin, age, gender and interests with a view to marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains outside the website.
Cookies integrating third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates the functionalities of third parties on the site pages, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks, in order to share site content or use third-party software services (such as software to view videos and further software offering additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner sites offering their functions on our website pages.
Websites and third-party services
The site may contain links to other websites that issue their own privacy protection disclosure that may be different from the one adopted by the site. It should be noted that our site declines all responsibility for any such third party websites.
How to disable cookies of the main browsers during configuration
Memorization of cookies can be prevented by changing the options on the browser toolbar. Usually, the following cookie settings can be modified in the content setting function in the privacy section:
- consent to save data on a local basis;
- modify local data only up to browser closure;
- prevent sites from setting cookies; block third-party cookies and website data;
- manage the exceptions for some Internet websites;
- scrap one or all cookies
(See the Browser Guide for more information on how to proceed).
How to disable third-party service cookies